69 simple and positive affirmations for motivation. Sometimes, reading a few positive affirmations is all you need to get your day back on track. With these affirmations, read one every time you have a moment of weakness or feel like giving up.
Do you have the motivation you need to get up and face the day with a smile?
If you’re struggling with a lack of motivation right now, you’ll be happy to discover that you don’t have to go through life bored, tired, or down. You actually can manifest your motivation!
There are many things you can do to harness and use motivation in any situation and at any time. After all, being motivated will help you enjoy your life in so many ways!
How You Can Stay Motivated Every Day
Staying motivated has much to do with how much energy you have working for you. You’ll be more motivated to get things done when you’re putting your energy to good use. Be sure to eat a balanced diet and get enough rest; this will ensure that your energy level and your motivation are always at their peak.
Another way to stay motivated is to remember your past accomplishments. This feeling can pick you up and remind you that you are strong and fully capable. Focusing on your past successes will help you lower your head and push forward even when you don’t want to.
Ask yourself this:
What would life be like if you never pushed yourself to do things you don’t want to do?
You would probably never take out the trash, you might never get up for work in the morning, and you probably wouldn’t even get dinner on the table. But then, what’s the point of life?
Life wouldn’t be as comfortable or enjoyable without pushing yourself through roadblocks, barriers, or uninteresting tasks. Without motivation, life can be messy, boring, or more complicated than it should be.
That’s not what you want, right?
Use the Power of Motivational Affirmations in Your Daily Life
You can use motivational affirmations for those days when you simply want to stay in bed with the covers over your head. The key is to repeat the affirmations several times until you notice a positive change in your mood.
Instead of talking yourself out of tackling a task, you can use affirmations to get you motivated to complete the task in record time!
Search for motivational affirmations that speak to you. Whether you write them yourself or use others that have already been created.
Think about your goals that make you want to be a better person, and then turn these thoughts into positive statements. Affirmations always focus on the positive and the present so you can inspire personal growth in your life.
69 Examples of Positive Affirmations for Motivation
These are a few (or quite a few) motivational affirmation statements that can encapsulate the way you would like to think or respond in difficult situations. You don’t have to use them all, just pick a few that resonate with you. Feel change up the wording to create new, personalized affirmations as well.
- I welcome positive energy and I use that feeling to accomplish more.
- I use my energy to live my life to the fullest.
- I find optimistic ways of dealing with difficulties.
- Each day I review how my actions contribute to my ultimate success.
- Every action I take increases my confidence.
- Every step that I take to move forward allows me to grow stronger by the day.
- Everything I think, say and do makes me healthier.
- I accomplish my tasks on time because I am always fully motivated.
- I always find ways to get back on track.
- I am a positive role-model to friends, family, and even strangers.
- I am committed to anything I put my mind to.
- I am confident that by taking calculated actions in a timely manner that I receive unlimited benefits and success.
- I am determined to move forward one step at a time.
- I am excited about the future I am building.
- I am filled with energy as I take action on my plan.
- I am focused and engaged in the current task.
- I am focused.
- I am fully committed to my goals and objectives.
- I am in charge of what I think, say, and do. I will succeed.
- I am in control of my life
- I am in control of my life.
- I am inspired to take action each day by learning from others and the world around me.
- I am successful because I leave no stone unturned.
- I believe in myself. I deserve to accomplish my goals.
- I believe it. I plan it. I do it.
- I can solve my problems through my diligence.
- I choose to free myself from all negativity that hampers my progress.
- I choose to participate fully in my day.
- I choose to place a higher value on progress rather than quick success.
- I choose to see something positive in every situation.
- I choose to take responsibility for my own happiness.
- I choose to take the actions needed to meet my goals.
- I consider other people’s words and actions as I decide what I believe to be true.
- I discover new strengths within myself each day, as I take action.
- I don’t give up.
- I easily handle issues that threaten to steal my peace.
- I find inspiration in little things, which lead me to great accomplishments.
- I focus on my abilities and reinforce my self-confidence.
- I follow my dreams no matter what.
- I have all it takes to make this day productive.
- I have faith in my abilities.
- I have faith in my ability to pursue my dreams no matter what.
- I have fun in all of my endeavors, even the most mundane.
- I have the intelligence and the ability to get through this.
- I have the strength to get through obstacles.
- I hold myself accountable for honoring commitments and fulfilling them.
- I inspire others to take action when I lead by example.
- I know what is best for me and I make smart decisions based on facts.
- I know what motivates me best and use it to my advantage.
- I look for opportunities to be supportive of others.
- I motivate myself and in doing so, I motivate others.
- I motivate myself to take appropriate actions throughout the day.
- I press on because I believe my path will prepare me for success.
- I remind myself why I want to achieve my goal, so I don’t give up.
- I take a mini-break from the problem to let my subconscious find the answer.
- I think of mistakes as trial-run experiments and adjust my actions accordingly.
- I trust in my ability to create a fabulous future.
- I use my compassion for others to help motivate me to take action every day.
- I use my positive mindset to overcome hurdles, making my actions look easy and feel productive.
- I use strategies that motivate me to move forward.
- I watch for opportunities to take action.
- I welcome challenges and will persist through the hard times.
- I will do whatever it takes to reach my highest potential.
- I will follow through with every choice I make.
- It is always too early to give up on my goals.
- My answer is before me, as I look carefully at the details.
- My family and friends support me, even if they don’t share my dreams.
- My positive attitude and dedication enable me to reach day’s goal.
- The future holds all kinds of pleasant surprises.
Give Motivational Affirmations a Try
Motivational affirmations are easy to use and can help keep you motivated in any situation and best of all, they’re simple enough to use throughout your day.
Don’t forget to try to get enough sleep, eat nutritious foods, and keep in mind pleasant memories of past things you’ve completed. Once you find what works for you, you’ll notice how much more you’re enjoying your life and work, so get started today!
Enjoyed this post? Please help me share it by saving this pin to Pinterest!